Events rescheduled to Dec 14th – 18th.
Ride the Rope, Rip to Raise Money for SVSEF!
The Rotarun Rip-a-Thon celebrates SVSEF athletes across all disciplines, as they gain as many vertical feet and kilometers as possible, to help kick-start the organization’s fundraising efforts this year.
From now through the Rip-a-Thon, SVSEF athletes will solicit tax-deductible donations in support of their participation. Every donation goes directly towards supporting our athletes, coaches, and overall programming at SVSEF, including more than $300,000 awarded annually for financial aid. Groups will “Ride the Rope” and ride, glide, race and rip between Wednesday, December 1 and Saturday, December 4.
- Wednesday, December 15 from 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16 from 3-5 p.m.
- Friday, December 17 from 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. / 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- And don’t miss the grand finale Rip-A-Thon Showcase on Saturday, December 4 from 6-9 p.m.!
It will include a bonfire, DJ, food trucks and athletes ripping it up on the Dual Slalom, Sturtevants’ Air Bag, Cross Country Track and Rail Jam venues.
Free shuttle parking from Mountain Humane.
LIMITED PRIME TIME TAILGATE PARKING TICKETS SOLD OUT