Middle Fork River Expeditions
Middle Fork of the Salmon and Main Salmon Rivers ~ 4, 6 or 12 day whitewater rafting and fly-fishing adventures
Unplug and reconnect in the largest roadless wilderness area in the U.S. We offer trips on the Middle Fork os the Salmon and the Grand Salmon Rivers in Central Idaho.
- Raft (class II/III rapids) on gin-clear water thru canyons deeper than the Grand Canyon and soak in river-side hotsprings along the way
- More river craft options than any other outfitter- fly fishing drift boats, wooden dories, oar-powered rafts, inflatable kayaks, paddle boats and stand-up paddle boards available on most trips for no extra charge
- Idaho liscensed professional guides are first aid and swiftwater rescue certified
- We supply everything (tents, sleeping bag, 2 pads, pillow, dry bags, wetsuits and splash gear). You just bring your personal items.
- Gourmet river cuisine with home-made ingredients
- Blue ribbon cutthrout trout fishing with drift boats
Middle Fork River Expeditions, a licensed and bonded outfitter in the state of Idaho, has run safe and well-managed river trips on the Middle Fork and Grand Salmon River for over 30 years. Over 80% of our guests are past guests or referrals from past guests.
7 days a week, 24 hours a day