During the winter months, Galena Lodge is open daily from 9am to 5pm. Cozy up by our fire and enjoy lunch, fresh baked goods, espresso drinks or a house made cocktail. Lunch served daily from 11:30pm to 3:30pm.
Winter Menu 2015/16
- Grown up Grilled Cheese (GGC) | Bacon, apples, caramelized onions and Havarti cheese on Bigwood Bread served with chef’s side a local favorite $11.50
- Buffalo Meatloaf Sandwich | Roasted green chili tomatillo sauce, jack cheese, lettuce, red onion on Bigwood bread with chef’s side $14.95
- Smoked Pork Sandwich | House smoked pork with cilantro aioli, kim chee, lettuce and roasted cumin vinaigrette on a mini baguette served with chef’s side$13.50
- Veggie Wrap | Local winter squash, chickpeas, feta, spinach with a tahini dressing served with chef’s side $11.50
- Florentine Sandwich | Spinach, house made ricotta and prosciutto on Bigwood bread served with chef’s side $13.50
- Elk Burger | With cumin aioli and pickled onions served with fries $14.95
- Idaho Beef Burger | Tomato chutney, lettuce and onion served with fries $14.50
- Veggie Burger | House-made veggie burger with sautéed spinach and bleu cheese served with fries $13.95
- Quesadillas | Chicken and cheese with house made salsa $9.50 | Veggie with jack cheese, black beans, winter squash, tomatillo and corn, cilantro aioli and salsa $10.95
- Cheese $7.50
- Ginger Sesame Bowl | Lentils, rice, kim chee, hard boiled egg with a kale salad tossed in ginger seasame vinaigrette $13.75
- Romaine Salad with Grilled chicken | Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, craisins, candied walnuts, blue cheese in a buttermilk dressing $13.75
- Euro Lunch | House-made Hummus, Salami, proscuitto, pepperocinis, and olives and a selection of fruit and cheese, grilled bread $12.95
- Chili of the Day
- Soups of the Day
- Basket of fries
- House made chips and salsa and more!
Primarily a day lodge serving wholesome lunches to hungry skiers, Galena is also celebrated for its special event dinners. These dinners are available by reservation only. Please check out our calendar or call for our complete winter schedule of events. Galena is available for private rental and is the perfect place to host holiday parties, dinners and receptions. Relax by the warmth of the fire and leave everything to our talented and friendly staff.
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Join us for one of the valley’s best Thanksgiving dinners. Enjoy a hand crafted family style dinner featuring passed appetizers, free range turkey, citrus and honey glazed ham, sage and apple stuffing, turkey gravy, smashed potatoes, maple glazed sweet potatoes, house made soup, pumpkin and apple pies and more. This is a great way to sit back and relax while enjoying time with your family and friends. Sit at our large tables and make new friends or bring a large group and arrange for your own table. Dinner is one seating at 5:30pm. Reservations are required.
- Full Moon Dinners
- The talents of the staff at Galena Lodge truly come through for our monthly Full Moon Dinners. Relax and enjoy an incredible four-course dinner at the Historic Galena Lodge. Sit back by the fire while we prepare a gourmet feast for the evening’s meal. Don’t forget to bring your snowshoes or skis (or you can rent them at the lodge) and head out for a moonlight adventure on the trails around the lodge. Check out the calendar for a listing of dinners. Dinner is $40 per person not including alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- Holiday Dinners
- An incredible holiday dinner event served nightly Christmas Eve thru New Years’ Eve. Sit at our large tables and make new friends or bring a large group and arrange for your own table. Take the stress out of the holidays and escape to Galena. Dinner is one seating at 6:30pm. Reservations are required. Check out the calendar for a listing of dinners. These dinners are vary in price per person and do not including alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- New Years Dinner
- Celebrate the coming of the new year while enjoying live music surrounded by friends and family. Sit at our large tables and make new friends. Dinner is a five course menu and is a great way to bring in a new year. Dinner is one seating at 6:30pm. Reservations are required. Check out the calendar for a listing of dinners. Dinner is $55 per person not including alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- Valentine’s Dinner
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day in perhaps the most romantic setting in the valley. Every Valentine’s Day the chefs prepare a special menu featuring an incredible 5 course dinner prepared with love in mind. Dinner is one seating at 6:30pm. Reservations are required. Check out the calendar for a listing of dinners. Dinner is $50 per person not including alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- Wine Dinners
- Throughout the winter Galena Lodge works in conjunction with local wine distributors and regional wine makers to put together an incredible evening of food and wine. Please call for pricing and dates.
- Private Parties, Weddings and More
- Considering Galena Lodge for your group gathering? A private lodge rental is only available in the evenings. The beautiful surroundings and historic lodge are only a small part of what will make your event special. We offer several different catering formats and work with you to personalize your evening. Relax by the warmth of the fire or enjoy the outdoors during the summer and leave everything to our talented and friendly staff. Check out our catering information.